In order to ensure the longevity of your product, we recommend the following steps when caring for your synthetic wig or hairpiece.
It is recommended that you wash your synthetic wig or hair piece every six to eight wears.
Note | The synthetic fiber does not tolerate heat styling, use of heat drying or styling tools will cause damage. It is important to be cautious and avoid standing near heat sources such as open ovens or heaters, excessive exposure to heat can cause damage to your product.
1. Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with a paddle or wide tooth comb.
2. To wash, hold the wig or hairpiece under cold running water and gently lather with one capful of wig shampoo. It is important to make sure that the hair is travelling in the same direction. To avoid causing damage/tangling, do not rub the hair. Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear.
3. To dry, wrap in a towel and pat gently. If there are tangles, use a wide tooth comb and gently detangle. Apply 3-5 pumps of leave-in conditioning spray, avoiding the base of the wig or hairpiece.
4. Place the wig on a wig stand to allow to dry naturally, do not apply heat to the product to dry as this will cause damage to the fiber.
5. To style your synthetic wig or hairpiece we recommend simply using your fingertips or wig brush/comb for your desired style. If you prefer fullness, gently back comb hair using your wig brush/comb, then smooth the surface hair over.